We are looking to rent a Townhouse in the Princeton, Plainsboro, West Windsor are. Can somebody help?

Asked by Primus, Princeton, NJ Wed Jul 14, 2010

Answers

6
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Yes get in touch......

I just rented a TH in West Windsor and have others. Is that a location you would be interested in please e-mail me.

Krytex@aol.com
Weidel Realtors
Princeton/Pennington
Cyril Gaydos, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Besides using us realtors, use other local sources since many landlords do not us eRealtors for rentals. Try web sites for Princeton Paket, Town Topis, rent.com rentals.com, Direct connect to variousRental Commnuities in the Area. Call me at 609-509-0777 and I can assist you NOT only with listed rentals BUT also advise you about these many other local siurces for rantsl without obligation to you for any fees.
Charan Bajwa, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Dear Primus,

We service the area, and are located on Route 1. Please call us so that we can get your detailed criteria (number of rooms, rent range) etc. We have quite a few listings ourselves, and would be more than happy to show you everything available.

Charan Bajwa
(Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Providers Of TRUE Value Real Estate Services”
4260 US 1 North, Suite 3,
Monmouth Junction (South Brunswick Twp), NJ 08852
(Between Ridge Rd and Raymond Rd)
Off: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
http://www.OneRealEstateNJ.com
Dhanjeet Sod…, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Hi, this is Dhanjeet with RE/MAX ONE and I will be more than happy to assist you with your rental search. Our brokerage office is on route 1 and we have helped many people to have a smooth transition. I can be conveniently reached via email at dsodhi@onerealestatenj.com for any queries you might have.
Danielle Par…, Agent, Princeton Junction, NJ
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Hello Primus.

Selecting an agent to help you find a rental is the first step. I am very familiar with the area that you are seeking to rent in. If you would like to speak with me you can contact me at 609-275-5101 x 5360.

You can also take a look on my website at http://www.danielleparks.lnf.com

Danielle Parks
Realtor/Sales Associate
Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
Princeton Jct. NJ 08550
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Hello Primus.

Danielle Parks
Realtor/Sales Associate
Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
Princeton Jct. NJ 08550