Schools in 78254>Question Details

Tureac Vadim, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Want to know if 78254 is a good place to raise a family?

Asked by Tureac Vadim, San Antonio, TX Mon Nov 2, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 78254

Answers

2
This area is an excellent place to raise a family. I moved from Abilene Texas about 12 years ago and have lived in the 78254 area for 11 years. My son is in High School now and has had wonderful teachers and friends. If you need assistance locating a home in this area, please do not hesitate to contact me. I invite you to visit my website as well, deb.bluefaxrealty.com, which has my email and helpful information on buying and selling your home.
It is a wonderful place to live! It is located just outside the Loop 1604 on the Northwest Side of town. (We personally live close by). It is located in the much desired North Side Independent School District. And, since it is outside Loop 1604, depending on location, you are exempt from City Taxes so your payments will be a tad lower. It is also one of the biggest growing locations around. There is a huge Super Walmart, shopping, restaurants, and a HUGE shopping center called Alamo Ranch close by. I would love to send you some homes to look at if you would please email me at spicer_kelly@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Kelly :-)