To Enroll What I Need To Bring To School ?

Asked by Jennie, Midwood, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 3, 2009

This question is about Ms 61 Gladstone H Atwell:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat Jan 3, 2009

Normally schools require proof of birth, such as a birth certificate and some indication of residency. A rent reciept, lease agreement, etc.

The best thing to do is call ahead to find out what is definitely required.

Good luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Brooklyn Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more