The rent seems reasonable, but $2188 deposit? Is that a typo? It says washer & dryer but not in photos. You mean laundry room?

Asked by Rene M Grave de Peralta, Seattle, WA Fri Sep 14, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3093655366-848-Euclid-Ave-Miami…

Answers

3
Valerie Craw…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Generally, in Miami and South Beach, it is customary to ask for first month's rent, last month's rent and a security deposit equal to one month's rent. However, everything is negotiable. If you are interested in properties on South Beach, please call or e-mail me and I can forward many options for you.
Rafael Velas…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Rene, in Florida, rental move-in costs consist of: first&last month rent plus 1 month as security deposit. We are Miami Beach, Downtown/Brickell experts in both rentals and sales and have access to hundreds of available listings. Please contact us for more info. Thanks,

Rafael A. Velasquez, J.D.
President/Broker

commercial - residential

Certified REO Specialist

Licensed Real Estate Instructor

SUNSET REALTY GROUP

400 Alton Road #1209
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Cell: 305.303.9098
Office: 305.695.0055
Fax: 305.695.6563
rvelasquez@sunsetgroup.org
http://www.sunsetgroup.org

From litigator to deal maker, "Taking real estate services to another level!" honest - competent - zealous
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Hi Rene,

I think what deposit might mean here is the "move in costs". In FL it is customary for rentals to charge 1st and last month rent plus a deposit by the time of moving in.

I am not sure about the w/d situation. A lot of the older apartment buildings on the Beach (like this) have no washer dryer in the unit.

However, you should double check with the listing agent. It appears not to be listed with the MLS, so can can't give you any further information on this one.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential RE