Really would be nice if LH or FS was mentioned and the monthly fees.

Asked by Bill, Naperville, IL Thu Feb 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3110487427-2240-Kuhio-Ave-3505-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3110487427-2240-Kuhio-Ave-350…

Answers

4
Joni Shirais…, Agent, Haleiwa, HI
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Bill,

This is a leasehold property. Looks like the lease is until 2041 but renegotiates from the current $772 per mo in 2017. The maintenance fees are $1327 and taxes are $199 per mo.

Please let me know if I may assist you further. You can email me at jonihawaii@hotmail.com and I
can send you a full print out of the info on this listing or others you may be interested in.

Aloha, Joni Shiraishi (R), CRS, GRI, e-PRO
Certified New Home Specialist
MOKULANI Properties, inc
(808) 479-8035
Fee now about 2300, in 4 yrs say 3000/mo. or more. Plus financing charges and utilities. Sounds crazy, no? Cheaper to rent.
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Frank Diaz, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Trulia is not required to list the property as leasehold, but Realtors are. Actually Trulia does not map that field into their system at all.

If the price looks too low, then chances are it is leasehold. Or contact a Realtor and we will be happy to send you the information.

On the Honolulu MLS or any advertisement directly from a Realtor, it must say "Leasehold" (spelled out, not abbreviated).

Aloha,
Frank
Helen Carroll, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Fri Mar 1, 2013
This is a Leasehold property. The lease was renegotiated in 1/2013. The lease rent monthly is $425/month, however that amount is included in the monthly maintenance fee of $891/month. The maintenance fee includes monthly lease rent, property tax, Electric,Basic cable TV, hot/cold water, and common expenses. The new lease has been extended until 1/31/2048.

This is located in a great complex, near the beach, Hilton Hawaiian Village, and so much more.

I am the Listing Agent, and can be reached by email or cell phone.

Helen T. Carroll (R)
Hawaii Homes International
808 949-0020/office 808 225-1007/cellular
carrollh001@hawaii.rr.com
Rodney Drumm…, , Honolulu, HI
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Bill,

If you like, send me your contact information and I'll send you access to my company's web site in
which status details of each property you search are available for you to view. Our web site is the
most comprehensive property search engine available, oh, and it's free. Feel free to contact me anytime, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Rodney Drummer (RA) (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
Prudentail Locations LLC
808-348-5785