Question about Woodrow Wilson Community High School

Asked by Mira, Fargo, ND Sat Oct 25, 2008

I am 15 yrs. old and I want to be able to finish school earlier, less than a year. I'm an A-honor roll, 4.0 GPA, and in 8th grade, I am willing to be able to do anything to graduate earlier, even if it means summer school, extra classes, etc. Can it be possible? I heard it can/could be? I would appreciate it if you could write me back, thanks.

Answers

1
Connie Small…, , Fargo, ND
Sat Oct 25, 2008
Mira,
You do not mention why you want to finish highschool early, nor how early. Woodrow Wilson High School is typically for those students who find it difficult to be in the general population/ or at at risk of dropping out of school- it is an alternative to traditional school. There is much to be said for attending Highschool - alot of social reasons and lessons to learn- there is also the possibility to gain college credits or take classes that are prerquiwsites to college course work- Like in Math- Please make an appointment with your school counselor and discuss your options. My best to you-