Question about Del Rio Continuation High School

Asked by Nathan Tate, Atascadero, CA Sun Nov 9, 2008

I am 19 and left Atascadero high school when i was a junior i wasn't that far behind in credits when I left. What are some options for me so I can get my G.E.D or my diploma?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kazue Loken, Agent, Atascadero, CA
Wed Dec 1, 2010
I suggest that you call Atascadero Unified School District Office at 805-462-4200.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Atascadero Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more