Possibly relocating to Jacksonville area. Am interested in homes that are zoned for Bartram Trail High?

Asked by Dlk579, 32259 Fri Aug 21, 2009

School. Can you give me some areas. It is a bit confusing, since I'm from out of state.
Thank You!

Answers

4
Mike King, Agent, St Johns, FL
Sun Aug 1, 2010
Good afternoon! It can definitely be a little tough when moving in from out of state. I have worked with countless out-of-town buyers who have moved into the Julington Creek/St Johns area. Many of them had children and moved to St Johns County for the quality of the schools. Both Bartram Trail High School and Creekside High School are A-rated high schools in the area as well as Allan Nease High School. I personally have children at Creekside High School and can certainly relate. I have also lived within 5 miles of this area for the past 38 years, so I can give you an extra perspective from that knowledge.

Communities such as Julington Creek Plantation, Durbin Crossing, Aberdeen, Bartram Plantation, Kensington, The Colony at Greenbriar all offer wonderful homes and amenities in the area you are looking for.

I would be more than happy to help you guys in your search for your new home in the Jacksonville area. Drop me an email or give me a call at your convenience. I can run a search for you within your criteria and give you an idea of what is out there currently active. New construction is also a plentiful option as Teresa has stated below as well. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Mike King
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Watson Realty Corp
(904) 327-2765 Direct
mikeking@watsonrealtycorp.com
Teresa Crews, , 32259
Sun Aug 1, 2010
We are a new home builder and our homes are in the St. Johns County school district which are excellent schools, our highschool is Creekside and it is a brand new high school. Please let me know if you would beinterested in information on our inventory homes or build, we are a semi custom to custom builder.
Have a wonderful day.
Teresa Crews - New Home Sales Consultant
Holder Johnson Homes
904-955-5142
Tom Stanko, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Mar 24, 2010
Good morning,

Go to my web site at http://www.tomstankorealtor.com to see more information about this area , homes available etc.

Some of the nicer homes are in Julington Creek Plantation, South Hampton, River Oaks Plantation and Durbin Crossing.

E-mail or call me if I can help.
Ana Speziale, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Dec 30, 2009

You have several choices of homes zoned for Bartram Trail. There are planned subdivisions on golf courses, equestrian homes and even acreage homes that have no Homeowner Associations. It depends on what you're looking for. I'll be happy to send you more information based on your criteria. I relocated here over 2 years ago and also chose to live in the Bartram trail feeder pattern. It's a great community and #1 ranked school district in the State.