Need a w/c accessible hm in a w/c assessible schl. dist. with good autism prog.

Asked by Katie Mead, Irvine, CA Thu May 15, 2008

I am willing to move just about anywhere! I need a single level, wheelchair accessible home/condo (Meeting current ADA) in a Middle and High school district that have wheelchair accessible campuses (Current ADA, not grandfathered in) with progressive educational and theraputic programs. I have13 yr/old twins, daughter is Gen Ed. "A" student in wheelchair, son is extremely pleasant and bright with language delays and some autistic characteristics.) I have property to sell here in CA, need the right combo of location and services.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gina Baum, Agent, Shrewsbury, PA
Tue Sep 16, 2008
My suggestion to you, being a mom of an autistic child myself, would be to go on the national autism association's website and get some feedback from other parents about the school systems and programs offered in the area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Schools in Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more