Near Desert Hot springs High School

Asked by Joan Cervantes, Desert Hot Springs, CA Sun Sep 2, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1053913914-66657-San-Rafael-R…

Answers

1
Hena Martin, Agent, Hot Springs, CA
Wed Jan 16, 2013
My kids have gone to school since kinde ,they have never had a problem ,i sincerly belief the schools here do have a bad wrap,although my experience has been positive. I also a son who is 16 in High School in dhs high he is so involved in school has the top grades ,he also is on the city council ,so what I am trying to say is how your home enviornment is, has a huge effect on a childs life my daughtter is in middle school dhs and no issues she too does well ,takes dance here .
We live in a country club so its about 5 minutes from here,I feared as a parent ,for a concerned parent I would have to say how much time your family spends with your child and what he /she learns at home .Having said that if the foundation of the child is strong no worries school is fine,There are good and bad neighborhoods all over please call me for a free consultation.I have listed homes and sold to young families they have children ,I am in touch with them ,they feel the same way .
HENA MARTIN (BROKER)