Myrtle Beach primary school information

Asked by Misti Walls, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Sep 19, 2013

I've read the prior reviews, was particularly interested in the first one posted in jan 2012, was wondering if you found a school your child is happy with and what grade was he/she in at the time of your incident at myrtle beach primary school. I am having a very similar issue as yours with my son after only a few days attending scared to ask for help because his teacher is so brutal, similar to a drill sergeant, very harsh. As well as reports from my son verbally saying "bad words" to him and other students, just so I make it clear to future readers these words used not only with my son other students as well are 4 that he said to me 1 Stupid 2 Ugly 3 Shut Up 4 Sh$T not one of those words are used at my home, I never expected for him to hear them from a teacher. Also in learning how to write capital letters and practice them , in less than a week he brings home work home and is expected to copy sentences that in themselves aren't worded or spelled correctly.

Answers

1
Mike Costello, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Dear Misti,

Yours is not a real estate question. May I suggest you contact the schools principal ASAP.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com