My son is classified SLD, do you offer classes for students with an IEP?

Asked by Tyrone Smith, Cleveland Heights, OH Thu Jan 22, 2009

This question is about Life Skills Center Of Ne Ohio:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Jan 23, 2009

There are many supportive programs for students with special needs. If your son has an IEP, the best course of action is to contact the school and request specific information about his Individualized Educational Plan.

They will be able to provide you with accurate information.

Good luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more