My husband and I are looking at San Clemente as a possible location if he get the new job, which is also in San Clemente. I have a 6th grader and a

Asked by Liz Zeman, Chapel Hill, NC Tue Nov 3, 2009

10th grader and want to know the very best area, and the best school to focus our search on. Could anyone help with that.

Answers

7
Jacqueline W…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Liz....are you still looking for a home? This one just had a price reduction.
Michelle Wil…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Mon Nov 9, 2009
Hi, Liz!

San Clemente has some great schools for your family! I, too, have kids - 2 at the high school, 1 in middle school, and 1 in elementary. San Clemente High School offers the International Baccalaureate program as well as a broad AP program of classes. They also have terrific sports and drama programs. I have had kids at both Vista Del Mar Middle School and Bernice Ayers Middle School - both are absolutely terrific schools where we have had very good success with my kids. Shorecliffs is the 3rd middle school in San Clemente and is also great - in particular, if your child is a surfer, they have a really good surf team there as well.

Some great areas in San Clemente for your family would be Rancho San Clemente, Talega, Forster Ranch, and Marblehead. I offer all of my clients a personalized property search web-page which notifies them of new properties and price reductions as well. It is a great way to preview properties from your own home, on your time, and keep track of favorites, etc. I would be happy to talk with you further about your questions and/or set you up on a personal search of your own. Please call or e-mail me at your convenience!

Good luck to you - let me know if I can help!

Michelle Wilson
First Team Real Estate
San Clemente, CA
DRE #01870068
949.584.1279 direct
michellewilson@firstteam.com
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Tue Nov 3, 2009
Hi Liz,

I'd be happy to help you! My neices and nephews are at the Vista Del Mar K-8 school in Talega, and love it. Talega is a nice area to raise a family. There are a variety of communities to choose from, in many price ranges, and they have a nice clubhouse/pool area where the families like to gather. Of course all the club sports are there too...soccer, baseball, etc.

I live in Mission Viejo.....and also like the family environment here....but if you want to stay close to work, then either Talega, or perhaps Forester Ranch, would be great.

If you like....I'd be happy to send you a variety of listings to go through...get you a feel for the homes and price ranges. Shoot me an email with your ideas and I'll send you a few things to look through.

Karen
Alexandra Os…, , San Clemente, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Call me for a private consultation at 949-514-5177. I am a broker in the area and a former school teacher and principal. I will be able to shed light for you in the right direction.

Oscar Real Estate Broker, Inc.
Noushin Brown, Agent, San Clemente, CA
Tue Dec 29, 2009
San Clemente is a great place to live and has good schools. your son will be going to San Clemente high school. they have great teachers and if your son is in to sports they have a great foot ball team and surf team. I don't know where you are moving from but I am sure you are going to love it here. if you want more infomration about the community and home prices and any information about San Clemente you can go to my website and check it out.

Good luck to you.
Noushin Brown
First Team Real Estate
Noushinbrown@gmail.com
(949) 842-4765
DRE#00996798
Randy Marsha…, Agent, San Clemente, CA
Tue Nov 3, 2009
You would propbably want to go to theForster Ranch areas, Shorecliffs Jr. High is nearby as well as San Clemente High which has always had top ratings every year according to newweek magazine top 3% of all High Schools in the united states. Talega is always a top choice as well as Southwest San Clemente, Call me at 949-633-3344 if you would like more information or email randymarshall@cox.net

take care
Randy Marshall
Century 21 O.M.A.
229 Ave Del Mar
San Clemente Ca 92672
Jenny A. Le, , California
Tue Nov 3, 2009