Schools in Westchester>Question Details

Anahi90, Home Buyer in Westchester, IL

My family needs a house near Westchester Intermediate School and Westchester Middle School please help or

Asked by Anahi90, Westchester, IL Sun Jun 28, 2009

contact me at lupeortegamaria@gmail.com

Answers

3
Try to call Debra Kerwin at (630) 643-1402 and mention the house at 10915 W Roosevelt Rd Westchester it's nearby the schools you are looking for.
HI ANAHI,

THERE ARE A LOT OF PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN WESTCHESTER AND NEAR WHERE YOU WANY TO BE.
WHAT PRICE RANGE ARE LOOKING FOR? HOW MANY BEDROOMS AND BATHS? I WOULD NEED SOME DETAILS IN ORDER TO HELP YOU.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT nlathus@yahoo.com WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN THE AREA YOU ARE LOKIG FOR. I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH WESTCHESTER AND IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TO HELP YOU.

SINCERELY,
NICHOLE LATHUS
MCCOLLY REAL ESTATE
708-646-6533