Schools in Phoenix>Question Details

rickschultz1…, Home Buyer in Johnston, IA

My daughter plays soccer and looking for a good smaller to mid-size public or private high school that has a soccer program. Suggestions?

Asked by rickschultz1962, Johnston, IA Wed Nov 6, 2013

Moving and living near Scottsdale, AZ.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Phoenix

Answers

5
I'd suggest you talk to people involved in the sport to get the answer to this question and drill down personally to find the right school. Afte3r you find the right school, then interview full-time/experienced Realtors who specializes in that area to help you. This way you will be more likely to get quality information from the best sources.
Hello Rick,

Here is a link that should help it is all the High Schools that support Soccer http://www.maxpreps.com/state/girls-soccer/arizona.htm

Please let me know if you need additional information!

Hope this helps and have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs, PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
We have a number of great school systems in the valley to choose from, we would be glad to further discuss some of the options with you. Soccer is very popular in AZ and I'm sure the best one for your daughter will rise to the top.

Have you decided on Scottsdale and what part of Scottsdale?

My wife and I re-located from Urbandale 15 years ago to become full time Realtors in the Phoenix market. We now own a small brokerage and love serving clients from all over but have a special attachment to those from Iowa.
Mainly club soccer in Arizona. What level of soccer? Select/Competitive? In Scottsdale Sereno Soccer is very good. Call me at 4804677161if you want. Prior to Real Estate I was competitive soccer coach for
Good morning! I'm happy to assist you, but I will need a little more information from you.

Please call or text me at (602) 617-6872 to get started today.

James Reynolds, REALTOR
HomeSmart

Cell: (602) 617-6872
Email: james@jamesreynoldsgroup.com