Moving to this area and need to find Daycare for my 1 year old. Very worried about finding a good one.

Asked by Klockhart58, Fort Wayne, IN Mon Sep 16, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
Joe Leksich, , Fort Wayne, IN
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Pine Hills is a wonderful daycare. We send our two kids there and are very happy. They teach the kids so much and do lots of fun things with them.
Danelle Grogg, Renter, 46808
Fri Oct 18, 2013
I am available for caring for your child. Retired from medical field and stay home parent now.
Jeff Vaughan, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Mon Sep 16, 2013
A little closer to you is Crescent Ave Methodist Church at Crescent and Tennessee. My granddaughter attended there for her first four years and they do a great job.
Sandy Larkin, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Mon Sep 16, 2013
I know of a nanny who is available, she worked for a friend of mine before she stayed home with her kids. She is very reliable, loves kids, and isn't outrageously expensive!
Gary Harbaugh, Agent, Fort Wayne, AL
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Check out CarePointe Academy, 5335 Bass Road. 415-7777. I believe they will offer you one week for free to try them out. Definitely a fine place!