Moving from Marin to Santa Monica in a few months..what's the "it" preschool? We've found great parent reviews on

Asked by Demarta01, Marin City, CA Fri Oct 7, 2011

http://www.preschoolpilot.com

Answers

5
DJ Bonner, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Sat Oct 8, 2011
Well Santa Monica is a great place to raise a family. They have great schools and when I personally made the choice of what preschool to send my kids too I interviewed the top 3 school. That way I can ask questions and kind of get a background on the staff and how may kids will be spending the day there and the curriculum. Also look at the next school level and make sure your home is within that area. Just let me know if you need any more help with that.
Whether it’s a purchase, a question or just a lease for now feel free to email me.
I can also send you some home that you can’t find on the internet.
DJ
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Oct 8, 2011
"it" is really a personal choice, and Santa Monica has plenty of choices to chose from... My kids got to Edison Language School, which I found to be an amazing community of diverse backgrounds glued together in their interest of Spanish language and Latin American Culture,... something that I believe will benefit my children greatly in their future professional and persona lives given the Los Angeles demographics. They also have a pre-school program.

Another great pre-school I am familiar with is Mount Olive Preschool which is second to none.
Many in Santa Monica feel Grant or Frankling elementary school are the "it" schools... they are very good schools, but not the "it" for me, but they may be for you...

The best thing is to visit, and interview people and follow the advise of people in your network of personal relationships as they may reflect your own set of values and priorities better.

Santa Monica in general is a very cosmopolitan and fascinating place with many "it" for many people.

Best of luck!

Ron
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Sat Oct 8, 2011
Firstly, let me say "Welcome to Santa Monica", it's a great place to live and raise a family. There are so many great activities and things to do for children and families in Santa Monica. I personally live and work in Santa Monica and my children have gone to several of the schools out here.

Here is a link to all the Preschools in Santa Monica:
http://local.yahoo.com/CA/Santa+Monica/Education/Preschools

You will also want to think farther down the road for when your children will be entering elementary school, middle school, and high school:
Franklin and Roosevelt are always desired schools in Santa Monica

If you would like me to send you a list of all the homes for sale in Santa Monica in these areas, feel free to contact me by phone or email me.
Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
heatherprealtor@gmail.com
Jodi Summers, Agent, Pacific Palisades, CA
Sat Oct 8, 2011
Many of the precocious and well-rounded kids in Santa Monica began their school year @ The Growing Place
http://www.growingplace.com/ ~ 401 Ashland Avenue, Santa Monica ~ (310) 399-7769
Les and Elai…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Fri Oct 7, 2011
only know the 'it' in grammer or elementary schools.... the best is said to be Franklin and 2nd best to be Roosevelt....