Military family looking for rental home near Hutchens Elementary, any info would be helpful.... will need to move into that area in June?

Asked by jho83, Mobile, AL Fri Mar 29, 2013

Answers

3
Jeffry Mcgow…, Home Buyer, Circle G Riggs Homestead, Chandler, AZ
Tue Apr 2, 2013
House just remodel at the corner of Plantation Ct and Scott Dairy Loop across from Arlington Oaks....36695. Less than 1/4 mile from Hutchens. I've lived there 22yrs. Hutchens is a great school. The only problem is finding them a good public school after the 6th grade. That district is Causey Middle school and Baker High School. Would not recommend either of those schools after Hutchens though.My 2 children started at Hutchens but we moved them to Mobile Christian after that. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
Sue Lyon, Agent, Mobile, AL
Fri Mar 29, 2013
We have a special rental department that can help you locate just what you're looking for. Please contact PrimeSouthproperties@gmail.com and speak with Sarah. She is knowledgeable of the area and very easy to work with!
Many thanks,
Sue
Will do.... I am helping in search for my daughter and her husband who is in the Coast Guard.... He graduates 1st week in May from Officer's School and they will be moving to Mobile around the 1st of June... They have heard that Hutchens Elementary is an excellent school and that's why they want to get into that area if possible. I will give her this information. Thank you for your reply! JoAnn Holley
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
Port City Te…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Fri Mar 29, 2013
I can do a search for you by school district. Email me your contact information and I will be happy to assist you.
I am helping in search for my daughter and her husband who is in the Coast Guard.... He graduates 1st week in May from Officer's School and they will be moving to Mobile around the 1st of June... They have heard that Hutchens Elementary is an excellent school and that's why they want to get into that area if possible. Her email address is mhjh511@aol.com. Thank you for your reply! JoAnn Holley
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013