Tianyalopez, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Magnetelementryschool

Asked by Tianyalopez, San Antonio, TX Fri Jul 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000012786/Dominion-P…

Answers

4
Kay Kirby, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Jul 26, 2013
McDermott Elementary is the elementary school for these apartments. I can help you with these if you would like.
Tianyalopez, Renter, San Antonio, TX
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Best rated elementary magnet public school in San Antonio Texas. Then. I may change where I need to live or can u live anywhere as long as you provide transportation.. Please help with this question. I have made at leat 5 calls to school boards and some schools . Very confused.
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

The market is rapidly turning into a seller's market
Interest rates are WAY DOWN, but they are headed up

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
Web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Rent for now
. Future will purchase after deciding what area I would like to live. Thanks, tianya. I have owned 5 homes in my life time. Not what I want for now.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2013
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Tianya-

Not clear exactly what your question is.

Feel free to contact me directly anytime.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com