Looking for 3 bedroom townhouse with a pool in apartment community.

Asked by christina_boardman, Tampa, FL Mon Feb 18, 2013

Community in Hyde Park area

Answers

4
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Hi Christina,

You can search for what you're looking for on my website by signing up for a free Listingbook account:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

You can search rentals and properties to buy.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

PS If schools are a priority, you may also want to consider the Westchase area 33626
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Christina,

I would happy to help you find a townhouse in Tampa. Are you thinking to rent or buy? I work with both and can help you locate 3 bedrooms with a pool in the budget you are considering. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com. I have several lenders I work with, that can help you if you are thinking of buying. Many have special programs to help with out of pocket expenses.

Please send me your contact information and budget and I can send you a few homes available now to consider. NO pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Marie Barakat, Agent, Carrollwood, MD
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hey Christina,
I would love to help you, but need a bit more detail. First of all, are you looking to buy a home or rent in an apartment complex? Private pool or a community pool? If you do want my assistance, please contact me and we can schedule some appointments right away.

Marie Barakat
Coldwell Banker Residential
813-992-1217
mbarakat337@yahoo.com
Rent (relocating from NYC) while I get the lay of the land. I am interested in where there are good elementary schools.
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Ken Allen, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Are you looking to buy or rent