Looking for a great Broker Exam Cram course to take in San Diego/Orange County area.

Asked by Kristina Oliva, Temecula, CA Wed Jan 9, 2013

I completed my courses at Allied and failed my 1st attempt at the CA Broker Exam test. I want to reschedule my Broker test but think it may be worthwhile to take an exam cram test. Any suggestions/comments would be very helpful!

Answers

3
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
I took both my RE salesperson and brokers courses from Allied and passed them both the first time and I'm no rocket scientist. You should reach out to Laura King at lking@alliedschools.com. She was my coach and very helpful with my brokers test. In fact had it not been for her I would not have passed my brokers test the first time.
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
I took my course through rees.com and did each DRE test in less than an hour. Passed first time. Good luck
Nathan Plount, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Try Kaplan. I believe the it's $200 for there test prep. Make sure you take all the practice exams several times and are getting scores of 85% or higher on each. I was able to pass the exam on my first try using this system. Good luck.