June 2011, 3bd , Single Family Home With Yard needed near Christa McAuliffe school preferably

Asked by Prkr, Cupertino, CA Wed Mar 23, 2011

Looking for homes near McAuliffe for convenience. 3bd/2 bath preferred. Earliest start is June 2011.

Answers

7
Igor Reznikov, Agent, Campbell, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hi Prkr,

The only thing you didn't mention is your budget ... which will of course impact your options tremendously.

There are several places that are currently listed for sale in the area that you're looking for. I would recommend getting out there sooner than later to take a look (even if you're not planning to buy till June). That way you're going to have a good feel for the market when you will be ready to buy.

The closest homes to Christa McAuliffe are:

* 19264 Brookview Dr - 4bed 2.5bath for $1.375mm
* 6151 Prospect Rd - 3bed 2.5 bath for $998K

If you go a tiny bit farther out, your options currently are:

* 6370 Tucker Dr - 5 bed 3 bath $1,575,000
* 12151 Saraglen Dr - 4 bed 2.5 bath $1,499,000
* 12135 Saraglen Dr - 4 bed 2.5 bath for $1,375,000
* 6549 Ivy Ln - 3 bed 2 bath for $1,165,000
* 6283 Rainbow Dr - 4 bed 3 bath for $1,058,000
* 5505 Castle Manor Dr - 3 bed 2 bath for $998,888

I'm happy to help you learn more about the area and show you any of these homes.

Igor

408-605-5627
igor@rezrealty.com
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hello Prkr and thanks for your post.

I'm going to assume, by the wording of your question that you're looking to rent a home near Christa McAuliffe school and not necessarily purchase a home.

You might try moving your question to the "rental section" of Trulia or, what I find to be more effective, go on to Craigslist and post a notice on the site noting that you're looking for housing around this school. It takes some time and multiple postings to find a homeowner or home that you might rent, but you're smart in starting now (March) so that you can find housing that would be suitable for you and your family. I might also suggest that if your housing requirements are this specific, you should be prepared to pay for rent on a vacant unit for up to one month since available rental housing in Cupertino can be quickly find a new renter.

Good luck!!

Grace Morioka, SRES
Area Pro Realty
Tel (408) 426-1616
Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hello Prkr, if you plan to purchase in June, it is best to get the process started now. The loan process that is. You will need to get preapproved for a mortgage which will take some time for you to gather all your pertinent documents the lender will need you to provide. All strong offers in our area will require the attachment of a preapproval letter from your lender, not prequalified, as there is a difference. Getting preapproved will also determine how much of a mortgage you want to afford (monthly payment.) If you would like me to send you some listings and a referral for a mortage lender who can preapprove you (a direct lender) please contact me through my Trulia profile. Kind regards.
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hello Prkr,

I agree with Igor, even though you are not planning to buy until June, it's best to start looking now.

If you like, I can send you listings as they come up in the area you are looking in.
Nila Patel, Agent, Sunnyvale, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hello Prkr,

I am Nila Patel with Century 21. I work and live in this area and would love to help you out.

Please give me a call or email me to go over your plans.

My contact info is:

Nila Patel
408 636 3806
Homesnloansbynila@gmail.com
Monica Goyal…, , Cupertino, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hi Prkr,

It is a good time to start planning for a move in June. There are many homes that come on the market each day. First step for you would be to get together a mortgage broker/lender and get preapproved. This will give you a very clear picture of the price range of your purchase.

Secondly go ahead and meet with a couple of Realtors, so you can discuss your want and needs and they can provide you a feedback. This is also a good way to determine whom you want to work with. Step 1 and 2 are interchangeable, you can talk to a Realtor and they can get you started with the prequalifying process. I would be happy to assist you in your home search, I live and work in Cupertino. Understand the area very well and have children attending Cupertino schools.

Monica Goyal
408-476-0675
DRE 01781926
Nila Patel, Agent, Sunnyvale, CA
Wed Mar 23, 2011
Hello Prkr,

My contact info is:

Nila Patel
408 636 3806
Homesnloansbynila@gmail.com