Is this house in chapel Hill school system???

Asked by Tom Benrimo, Cary, NC Mon Mar 26, 2012

Answers

8
Glenn Sumner, , Chapel Hill, NC
Wed Mar 28, 2012
No, it is in the Orange County school district. Very good schools, in fact. Grady Brown Elementary, Standford Jr High and Cedar Ridge High School.

May I help with any other questions?

Glenn
Kevin Cohan, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Hi Tom,

The house is in a nice neighborhood (Coker Hills West) and is really close to Estes Hills Elementary and Phillips Middle school and only 6-8 minutes drive from Chapel Hill High school. It does have some air traffic, (small plane) due to its proximity to the Horace Williams Airport though the airport is on its way out eventually. In this price range there are lots of homes available in the school district. Let me know if you'd like some help finding them.

Kevin

Kevin Cohan
Broker/Realtor
Franklin Street Realty
1525 East Franklin St
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.612.7691 cell
919.929.7174 office
919.942.2904 fax
kevywan@gmail.com
http://www.kevincohan.com
Cathy Brady, , Chapel Hill, NC
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Yes, Tom - 203 Somerset Drive has the following assigned schools:
Estes Hills Elementary, Guy Phillips Middle School and East Chapel Hill High School.

The elementary and middle schools are a short walk from the home, without having to even go near the main road! Take a look at aerial maps on Google and check out the website dedicated to this home at http://www.ChapelHillRanch.com

Cathy Brady, Realtor
Northside Realty
919-332-7821
cbrady1026@bellsouth.net
Marianne How…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Hey Tom,
I saw your question on Trulia and wondered if you are thinking about moving to Chapel Hill again.
The best way to know if a home is in the Chapel Hill school district is to let me set up a search by high school. That will narrow down the listings to only those in Chapel Hill in the school district.
I know it is confusing because a Chapel Hill address can be in Chatham, Durham,Orange or Chapel Hill school districts. I have lots of information about the Chapel Hill schools including photos and test scores on http://chapelhillneighborhoods.com/chapel-hill-schools/
Marianne
Glenn Sumner, , Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Mar 26, 2012
No Tom. This house is in the Orange County school district. The schools are some of the best in Orange county. My grandaughter went to Cedar Ridge High School and is currently a freshman at UNC Greensboro.
Glenn
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Tom,

No address is listed so I can't answer for certain. Feel free to contact me directly through my profile here on Trulia. If you'll give me the street address or MLS#, I can easily answer the question.

There are a number of areas that have the 27516 zipcode but are either in Orange county outside the school district or in Chatham county which is also outside the school district.
Craig Fox, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Me too. craig@fathomrealty.com
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hi Tom
No house is attached, if you give me the address, I will let you know.
Michael