Is this home in the Oldham County High School district?

Asked by Weber, La Grange, KY Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

4
Joel Lobb, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Thu May 9, 2013
It looks to be in the OC school district.
Jim Stetson, Agent, Pendleton, KY
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Finding out school assignments by street name in Oldham County is very easy. Just visit the link provided to download a list in either Excel or PDF format, or send me an email at Jim.Stetson@insightbb.com, and I'll be happy to look it up for you. Since I represent both buyers and sellers, I can help in selling your current home if you need that service also. Good luck!
Cheryl Sabin, Agent, Crestwood, KY
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Yes, as indicated by the Listing Broker below this house is definately in Oldham County High School district. If you are looking for a Buyers Agent to assist with this house and/or look for others, feel free to call me @ (502) 222-2902 or email me @ cherylsabin@msn.com Best regards and Good Luck on your Search, Cheryl Sabin, Realtor, Pollard Realty.
Rick Ewen, Agent, Buckner, KY
Sun Apr 22, 2012
My listing at 3711 Briar Ridge Road is definitely in the Oldham County High School district. You can leave the house and be in the OCHS parking lot in less than five minutes. You can be on I-71 (exit 18) in less than two minutes.