Is there a good school with a especial needs program in this area?

Asked by A Toledo, 55412 Mon Feb 23, 2009

This question is about William S Hart Union High School District:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joel Javan, , Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Are you just asking about high school?

I am a very active member of the Sulphur Springs PTA and I know several parents who moved to Sulphur Springs Community School because of it's special needs classes. You just need to call the district and ask about being transferred.

Check this link out:

to see what other schools in the district has to offer. If you need any other information about the Santa Clarita Valley, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

I can search for homes for you in our area as well as provide you with information about the community, I can also refer you to a Real Estate professional in Minneapolis if you need to sell your house there before you move out here in Santa Clarita. Just send me an email and I can reply to it with the information attached.

Good Luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more