Is it fair to ask this during a school's open house?

Asked by Alison Hillman, San Francisco, CA Wed Jul 18, 2012

What are some of the school's greatest accomplishments? What are some of the biggest challenges this school faces?

Answers

4
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hi Alison,

Now, that was a fast move from 'dating' to 'schools'! (jk)

I think the questions are perfectly fine to ask during an open house, maybe not a big audience question, but still appropriate.

I lived in the SF Bay Area for a couple of years before I moved to Miami... are you planning on relocating, too?

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
Haha, hi Ania! I come from a big family and was asking for a sibling. I will share your words of wisdom with the sis, thanks so much!
Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012
Audra McColl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
These questions seem perfectly appropriate to me.
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Why not, many are public records anyway if you search hard enough. I'm just curious, why are you asking this? Are you planning to move to South Florida and are school hunting?
I have a sibling who was chatting with me on the phone and asked, so naturally I asked the experts in Trulia's Voices!
Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012
G, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
fairness, much like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder...

clearly you feel that something about these questions could be viewed as unfair, perhaps if you look within you'll find the answer