Schools in Teravista>Question Details

mhoangvan, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

Is Teravista a good place to raise a family ? I have 2 kids, one is 3yrs old other is 1 yr old. Thanks

Asked by mhoangvan, Round Rock, TX Thu Nov 8, 2012

Answers

3
I firmly agree...Teravista is an excellent community. If you are interested in purchasing a home, I would love to talk to you about getting pre approved so that you know what to expect about payments and funds necessary to purchase. Please email or call me if you would like to go over some loan options / products.
James Copeland
james@roundrockmortgage.com
http://www.roundrockmortgage.com
512-789-7169
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
The most important first step!
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
Teravista definitely would qualify as a great place for a family! There are currently 64 homes on the market ranging in price from about $190K - $559K. A wide variety! Some are in the Georgetown ISD and others in Round Rock ISD, some are built in 2012 and others are resales.

There are also some lease properties as well as apartments which are very nice in that subdivision. There are 16 lease houses that are $1600-$2350/month. I don't have current information about the apartments there, but I know they will do shorter term leases for increased rent. It's a good alternative for someone who needs temporary housing while building or waiting to close.

I would be happy to help you explore your options! Call or email me!
Teravista is one of the top 2 selling communities in the Austin area for a reason. Great schools, great amenities and great builders. Newland Communities, the developer is first rate in planning and it shows in Teravista and Falcon Point. Teravista ust celebrated its 10 year anniversary last month and it has a lot of growing left to do. I run with a group in Teravista that stars at the resident's club sometimes and the guy leading it, Mick is a top notch guy. Several of the runners there have young children like you and love it in Teravista.

Just be aware that the older sections are considered part of Round Rock and the newer sections are and will be considered Georgetown school districts and taxing. Any questions feel free to call or write me.

Your Professional Friend in Real Estate
Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
512-818-6803
Raymond-Husser@jbgoodwin.com