Is Frankford a good place to raise a family?

Asked by jenettae, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

4
Sheri Curci, Agent, Newtown, PA
Fri May 18, 2012
Hello Jenettae, I attended H R Edmunds Middle School, + then went on to Mastbaum Area Voc Tech School to learn Construstion

I can’t speak for anyone else but.... I graduated Meritorious in my 8th grade class?

I think I’m doing pretty well?

Schooling ALL stems from the Family + Parents upbringing. Being able to instruct your children from whats right + worng and CREATIVE TOO

I know the area well so.... if you would want a tour of the area.... it would be a pleasure to do so..

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX Properties. 215-757-2889

Feel free to give a call + we can confidentially takl about your needs. It would be great to help you.

All the best John Curci RE/MAX Properties Ltd 215-757-2889.
Linda, Renter, 19136
Wed Oct 5, 2016
No hell no expect crack heads, pimps,drugs and realtors not gonna tell you anything they out for the sell not if your safe or not, but you can bet they do not leave anywhere near this boyz in the hood.
This is what a agent will most like tell you (Hello,
You need to contact the police district for that information. As as realtors are not allowed to comment.) That's a lie as when you ask them about a hood they say oh it nice around here but tell you to get renter insurance lol
Flag Wed Oct 5, 2016
You need to contact the 15th police district for that information. As as realtors are not allowed to comment.) That's a lie as when you ask them about a hood they say oh it nice around here but tell you to get renter insurance lol
Flag Wed Oct 5, 2016
Kathy Hanigan, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Fri May 18, 2012
You need to contact the 15th police district for that information. As as realtors are not allowed to comment. You can reach me at 215-327-8104 if you have any further questions.
Kathy Hanigan
Broker
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Fri May 18, 2012
As a Real Estate agent I can't comment on this by law I recommend you contact the 15th Police district to ask them about availability of stats. All you need to do is contact the Community Relations Officer
Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
215-725-5700
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com