In district 30, is there school bus transportation available for students attending Clear Stream Ave School?

Asked by Carolyne Martin, Nassau County, NY Fri Oct 17, 2008

The nature of my inquiry is that I am strongly considering relocation into this School District area. I did have many more questions but for now, this one will suffice.

Answers

2
Eleanor Sams…, Agent, Valley Stream, NY
Tue Dec 11, 2012
There are three public elementary schools in Valley Stream District 30. Clear Stream Avenue, Shaw Avenue and Forest Road. Bus service is only provided for special needs students because of the close proximity of each school to the homes in the neighborhood. General education students in the middle school and high school do not have bus service either. Although the walk may seem far for some. The distance from the homes of students living within the district from the schools is considered close enough for students to walk.

On all levels you will see students walking to and from school daily. You will also see parents transporting children to and from the different schools daily using their cars.

I hope this information was sufficient. I am a resident and realtor of Valley Stream. If you have any questions on this community or surrounding communities please feel free to call me at 646 201 0564 or feel free to visit my websites: Hurdlehomesofvalleystream.com. One has information on the community and the other allows you to browse available homes for sale.
Gina Lollo, Agent, Setauket, NY
Sat Oct 18, 2008
If you have not yet found your answer, maybe you can check out this website for the school disrtict.

http://www.valleystream30.com

It may have more information for you if you are considering relocating.

If you would like assistance with listings in that area, feel free to let me know and I can send them directly to your email address. You can contact me at GinaLolloRealtor@gmail.com
GOOD LUCK