If you have kids in elementary school, go to Freedom Shores. They are the best!

Asked by Tom, Boynton Beach, FL Wed Apr 18, 2012

My kids go there and they love it!

Answers

1
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Dear Tom,

My favorite place to send my clients is a wonderful website that is an amazing tool for parents and children who are concerned about their education. The address is http://www.greatschools.org and there is a wealth of information available including their own rating system and the ability to review comments left by students, teachers and parents. This is the first step and after doing this research I always suggest they make a personal visit to the school.

GreatSchools rates Freedom Shores in a tie for the third highest rating of the Boynton Beach elementary schools with a rating of 7. There are a total of three schools with that rating but topping the list is Sunset Palms with a 9 rating closely followed by Crystal Lakes who weighs in with a solid 8.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com