raining_frogs, Renter in Fair Oaks, CA

If renting this home on Memory Way, will my son and daughter have to to go to Northridge when Orangevale Open is much much closer?

Asked by raining_frogs, Fair Oaks, CA Wed Jan 9, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3007167682-5601-Memory-Way-Fair…

Answers

1
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
I would suggest you speak to Orangevale Open about their policy of enrollment. They had been an open enrollment school in the past and not geographically limited.

All schools open enrollment is based not only on policy but space. That would mean its dependent on the grade that you're trying to get a student in and if there's availability. Contact the school directly.
Thank-you. I also e-mailed the principal and received a prompt response. She told me now is the time to look into it, and to talk to the secretary. I am very encouraged by the principal's prompt response. Thank-you for your quick feedback as well. God Bless.
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013