Schools in Pittsburgh>Question Details

felwak, Renter in 15217

If my dughter will go to Taylor Allderdice High School where should I live? the nearest nighberhook?

Asked by felwak, 15217 Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

5
Lincoln Place is still in the city but it a much more suburb type neighborhood. Alot of city workers live in this neighborhood! I would be happy to assist you finding that special place!
suemusulin@howardhanna.com 412-860-0686
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Squirrel Hill is the closest., as that is where the school is located. Call me if you would like to see some options in that neighborhood. 412-670-1366 Ellen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Lincolm Place is a nice neighborhood to live if you daughter is planning on going to Taylor Alderdice! Check out my listing at 5912 Fredanna St, currently for sale and a very nice home with A/C and many other amenities! SueMusulin@howardhanna.com
Thank you dear Sue for your help
But I am looking for Rental only cause Im not living in USA. I will be visiting scholar for one year only
Regards
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
Taylor Allderdice is located in Squirrel Hill so that is the closest neighborhood although there are other neighborhoods that go to TA.
Thanks a lot Blair for your answer
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012
If you're OK with your daughter walking between the school and your home, that would be a possibility. There are also school buses that serve the surrounding areas of Allderdice. They are listed in the School Handbook which can be found on the Pittsburgh Public School's web link listed below.
Thank you dear Brin for answering my question.
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012