If I decide to live in Mirasol community will my daughter be able to attend Dwyer High School? Is there a bus?

Asked by Kathy, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

4
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Dear Kathy,

All of the homes in Mirasol are zoned for Dwyer and are also outside of the two mile walk zone so your daughter will have bus service available to her. If you would like detailed information on any Mirasol property and a complete membership package please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Due to the membership requirements it still is a buyers market in most neighborhoods in the community and a great time to negotiate very favorable pricing.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Connie Premu…, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Yes, your daughter can attend Dwyer High School and there is bus service.
Madison Coll…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Yes, Dwyer is the high school for the Mirasol area. There is a bus stop at the east gate of Mirasol. If you haven't yet found the right home in Mirasol, or the Gardens area, it would be my pleasure to help you find the right property. I am very knowledgeable with the Mirasol community and know Palm Beach Gardens very well. Please give me a call at 561-309-2924.
You can verify this information on the Palm Beach County Schools web page using this link: http://www.PalmBeachSchools.org/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Madison Collum
Coastal Sotheby's International Realty
561-309-2924
Erika Atkins, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Hi Kathy,
Yes, Dwyer is the high school that your daughter would be zoned for if you lived in Mirasol. Please let me know if you would like to schedule showings for properties in Mirasol!
Erika Atkins
Keyes Company Legacy Place
561.262.0192