I would like to know what the average property taxes are going for in Webster Groves with the house being worth around 300,000? Thanks!

Asked by Felicia Reum, Saint Louis, MO Fri Dec 2, 2011

Answers

5
Ted Wight, Agent, Clayton, MO
Sat Dec 3, 2011
I have a listing in Webster Groves located at 713 Tuxedo. The house is on the market for $344,000 and the taxes last year were $4369. Webster Groves' tax rate is one of the higher ones in the the Central Suburban area.
Mary Peck, Agent, O Fallon, MO
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Felicia,
I checked price range of 275,000-325,000. Taxes ran from a low of $3728 to a high of $6413, depending on square footage, lot size, etc. If in Shrewsbury or Marlborough which is also 63119, taxes run in the lower fourth of that range. I would love the oportunity to help you in your search!

Mary Peck
Keller Williams Realty West
314-280-1868
Lisa Rozier, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Hi felicia, taxes do run in the $4-$5000 range in most cases. Feel free to give me a call if I can help guide you further or to discuss a particular property. I see your from California, my old home! Would love to help you any way I can. Have a great evening. Lisa
Web Reference:  http://lisarozier.com
Patti Leonard, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Hi Felicia,
The average property taxes are $5,000 depending on square footage and lot size. I've lived in Webster Groves for almost 30 years and love it. The schools are great and it's a great location, close to everything, and a wonderful community feeling.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about the area.
Patti Leonad
Keller Wiliams Realty
314-283-3147
Scott Helt, Agent, St Louis, MO
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Hi Felicia,
Depending on the home square footage and the lot square footage I have found that the average taxes per year in Webster Groves at that price point is between $4500 and $5200 per year.