I would like to know the names of all the townhouses nearby James Madison Intermediate & JP Stevenson schools. Thanks

Asked by Vss, 08820 Wed Sep 9, 2009

Answers

2
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Wed Sep 9, 2009
The answer is:

Heatherwood Villas, the Oaks, The Maples and Grande Woods go to James Madison Primary and Intermediate schools and John Adams Middle and JP Stevens High School

Westgate Square, North Meadow, The Woodlands, Dogwood Meadows and Timberline, go to Martin Luther Elementary, John Adams Middle and J P Stevens High.

Parkgate, Pumptown Corners,, Village Pointe, Village Gate, and The Enclave go to Woodbrook Elementary, Woodrow Wilson Middle and JP Stevens high.

If you are looking for a home in the North Edison area, I am a resident here since 1983 and would be happy to help you.

Email me and we can discuss your needs.

Have a wonderfuul day.

Mary Petti
PruMaryNJ@aol.com
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Sat Nov 14, 2009
Dear Home Buyer,

Townhomes near James Madison Intermediate schools:
The Oaks
The Maples
Heatherwood villas

Townhomes near J P Stevens:
All of above;
Village Pointe
Village Gate
The Enclave

Moreover, I would recommed to confirm the same with Edison Board of Education at 732-452-4900 before you choose your home. The district sometimes may change schools depending on student population or student count, school space etc,.

We do tons of business in North Edison. Please contact me at my cell# 732-277-9321. My cell phone is ON from 6:00 am - 9:00 pm-SEVEN days a week.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Vishal Maher
Richa Realty
Cell# 732-277-9321.