I would like to know the Buckingham Middle schools poicy on bullying?

Asked by Gabby23, Buckingham County, VA Sat Mar 26, 2011

Answers

3
Will, Home Buyer, Newport News, VA
Sat Mar 22, 2014
Long ago when everyone had enough fortitude to stand up for themselves there was no need to have any such policy, but since single Mom's became the "norm" so too did their forcing of little boys in to behave as little girls so now there is a policy and, they are against it. No bullying.

I hope this helps answer you somewhat ill-informed and almost childish question, given that it's 2014 and unless you live in a time warp you should actually know the answer without having to actually ask.

Do you plan on accosting the School system with frivolous lawsuits or is your little tyke a trouble maker?
I see no edit function so please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors. There was no grading scale so I didn't really pay much attention to such things. Anyway, you get the jist or is it gist < grin >
Flag Sat Mar 22, 2014
Katie Kuras, Home Buyer, South Euclid, OH
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Most schools have a zero tolerance policy, but you should call the school directly to be sure.
Jim Donley, Agent, Keene, VA
Tue Mar 29, 2011
Hi Gabby23,
Here is a link to a statement from the Office of the Superintendent, and although it does not specifically mention bullying, it does maintain that justice and integrity are very important to Buckingham County Schools. You can call the Superintendent's Office and ask any additional questions personally. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have. I am here to help you.
Best wishes,
Jim Donley

Jim Donley, REALTOR®

Zip Realty, Inc.
office: 800-CALL ZIP x4389
cell : 434-566-7630
mailto:Jim@JimDonley.com
Web: JimDonley.com
"Licensed to sell Real Estate in the Commonwealth of Virginia"