I would like to know if this is a good place to live as a single parent iam afraid of getting a wrong house x me and my kid

Asked by Ana Diaz, Bogota, NJ Wed Nov 9, 2011

Answers

4
David Lang, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
Everyone is correct here with regard to whether a neighborhood is safe or not. Even if the law allowed us as Realtors to answer that question, and it doesn't, the answer would be very subjective. In addition to calling local authorities on the question, I would suggest driving by the property yourself and through the neighborhood to see if you would be comfortable living there.

David Lang
239-677-8780
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Real estate agents are not allowed to discuss crime statistics with you so you will need to contact the local police dept for information and also do your own research by visiting the area.

I know an excellent real estate agent in Miami that would be more than happy to show you property so if you are interested in being put in contact with them feel free to email me.

Terry McCarley, Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
Ada Sanchez, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Saludos Ana, my suggestion to you is to call the local police department and they will be able to give you information about the street or the neighborhood in general. If you would like more information about school do not hesitate to email.

Have a wonderful day.

Ada Sanchez, CDPE
CERTIFIED DISTRESSED PROPERTY EXPERT
Pacific Atlantic Realty Service Inc.
407-342-2664 / email: ada0425@yahoo.com
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Nov 9, 2011
Unfortunately no one can tell you if this zip code is a good place to live except you. What is acceptable to one person may not be acceptable to you. Check out the area in the evening and during the weekend.
Web Reference:  http://www.mysharphomes.com