I would like to know how good the private elementary schools are in BayRidge. Any info you can share is greatly appreciated.?

Asked by Sze-ying Lee, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

2
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Good morning Sze Ying,

There are quite a few good schools in the Bay Ridge area, your question is too general to answer. Bay Ridge prides itself on some of the best elementary schools in Brooklyn. Bay Ridge Prep and PS 264 come to mind, but there are quite a few more. If there is a specific area that you have, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Luke Constantino
douglas Elliman RE NYC
M: (212) 300-3919
F: (917) 369-2690
lukeconstantino@elliman.com
http://lukeconstantino.com
325 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Thanks Luke for your reply. I will definitely considere Bay Ridge Prep and PS 264 when I have found a play in Bay ridge. I have been searching for a coop with parking availability but no luck so far.
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Why entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you; consider a visit to the school(s) of interest, ask for a tour of the facilities, speak to the superintendent, principal, teachers, etc., then determine where your comfort level can best be reached....