Schools in East Cesar Chavez>Question Details

Monica A Guz…, Renter in Austin, TX

I want to know why there is a listing for a "house for rent" with a ~business~ address (for mult entities) using pix from the Villas on Sixth apt

Asked by Monica A Guzmán, Austin, TX Sun Apr 15, 2012

complex on E 6th St! **PLUS** this isn't the only rental home listing w/pix from Villas listing same biz addr!! Both on same listing (postlets.com) website, too!

The other listing is at:

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3043786277-500-San-Marcos-St-Au…

Answers

2
Do note that on that listing there is a paragraph about rental scams. There is the old bait and switch that I am sure is out there-work with a Realtor, they are paid by the Landlord and they will be able to help you find a place that fits your needs.
The other issue with many of the posting is that they are never pulled once leased so don't fall in love with something without knowing if it is still available.
Would be glad to help in any way that I can.
Sonia Roberts, Realtor®
Canady Realty
512.709.1811
Sonia@CanadyRealty.com

"A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all."
Michael LeBoeuf
Just because you read something on Postlets does not mean its a bonefide listing. If your serious about finding a rental home you should contact an agent to help you to search the MLS. Sometimes apartment locators put stuff on CraigsList & Postlets that are not real just to get traffic. For example I have seen some that have parts of the ad are real like the photos and address but they show a really low price, which is the rate if you sign a 2-3 year lease but they are advetising a 6-12 month lease. Having an agent help you costs you nothing, so why try to go it alone. Get some help to navigate truth from fiction. My advice is if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I wish you luck!