I need my high school transcripts

Asked by Shadycrip1983, Dansville, NY Mon Apr 23, 2012

I need my high school transcripts for me to be able to enroll into college in the fall semester

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Directly contact the school and ask for copies...
0 votes
Martin Holla…, , New York
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Contact your high school guidance office. They will mail them directly to the college or university of your choice. Most public schools do this for free, but there may be a small fee at a private school. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more