I'm looking for school property for sell in tennessee preferbly nashville or knoxville area

Asked by Larry Mills, Alabama Mon Jul 28, 2008

Answers

5
Mark Pflanzer, , Murfreesboro, TN
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Get with a good, local agent. I would recommend Shane Powell with Crye-leike in Franklin. He is a very hard working, honest guy and knows the Nashville area well. I am sure he could do a detailed search for you and you would really enjoy working with he and his wife, Susan. You can email him at shanepowell@shanepowell.com Good luck.
Renee Robins…, , Knoxville, TN
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Hi Larry,

Are you looking to start a private school or convert an existing school into condos or a commercial use? In Knoxville, we have several properties that could potentially serve either of those applications. If you can provide more specific information. I'm sure I can point you in the right direction.
Web Reference:  http://www.RealtyRenee.com
Michelle Sar…, , Nashville, TN
Tue Jul 29, 2008
Larry,

I hope this was the answer you were looking for. Please let me know how I can help you.

Michelle Sarabia
SilverPointe Properties
7105 Crossroads Blvd.
#102
Brentwood, TN 37027
615-377-6330
Cell 615-594-3171
Michelle Sar…, , Nashville, TN
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Hi Larry,

I know of a great school property in Nashville that has over 100,000 square feet for sale and are anxious. Please email me for more information.

Hope this is what your looking for.
Sherry Wheel…, , Knoxville, TN
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Do you mean old schools to convert to condo's? I'm not sure what you're referring to. Let me know & I'll see what I can find for you. Thank you.