I'm currently bidding on 940 Rose Ct, Santa Clara. Is there a way to find out if my children can enroll at Millikin Basics Elementary? Thanks

Asked by Cuong Ta, Sat Mar 31, 2012

I'm currently bidding on 940 Rose Ct, Santa Clara. Is there a way to find out if my children living at that location can enroll at Millikin Basics Elementary? Thanks

Answers

4
Frederick Ra…, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Hello Cuong

My children went to Millikin and this is how it works. Millikin is a lottery school. You can live right across the street from Millikin and not be able to go there. You need to get your name on a list and hope that you are chosen. If one of your children are picked in the lottery then your other children will be able to follow or transfer without going through the lottery.

Best Wishes
Fred
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Hi Cuong,

As you are currently working with an agent, please refer your questions to him or her. Also contact the school district for more information.

Good lick,
Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Any question about the ability to enroll at any school can only be answered by the school authorities. I have seen homeowners right across from a school unable to enroll their kids in the school because it was overcrowded. As your Realtor, I might be able to tell you that your kids are in the attendance area for Millikin but I can’t guarantee that they can enroll. If it is that important to you, you must check with the school or the school district.
Millikin is a lottery only school. You need to register and then they pull out names and if your child gets picked they are in.
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sun Apr 1, 2012
You have an agent let them assist you. And your best source for this question is the school district itself.

Have an amazing weekend.
Web Reference:  http://www.TerriVellios.com