I'm a Native American school teacher who would like to sub in your district. What web site is a good resource?

Asked by Mary Burcham, Omaha, NE Wed Apr 15, 2009

I am going to relocate to Maui. My daughter lives there and I would like to substitute or teach in your district. What do I need to do? What are the chances that is a possibilty. I have a special education degree and a general education degree. I have worked as a science spcialst and am trained in brain research, multiple intellegences and have worked on the reservations with Native American children and been very successful.
I would be respectful of culture and history of the Islands as this is a part of my heritage as well in the states. Please let me know how to prceed.
--
This question is about Maui School District: http://www.trulia.com/school-district/HI-Maui_County/Maui_Sc…

Answers

1
SeattleHome.…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Apr 15, 2009
Mary,

This is a real estate site, you won't find any employees of the school here. You should Google the school name to find their direct contact information.