I just wonder why only the bad school reviews are posted here for Ganns Middle Valley Elem. School.

Asked by Stephanie, Hixson, TN Mon Jan 26, 2009

Answers

5
Kevin Pellat…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Well that's not a fair way to hear about this school. Not sure which site may have given you the negative only, but below are a few reviews (good and bad) for Ganns Middle Valley Elementary School...
E. Clement, Home Buyer, Huntsville, AL
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Great school with involved parents. The building is old but the staff and community are super!
Mrs Newman, , Chattanooga, TN
Sat Sep 26, 2009
My child that was a recent student at Gann Elem would like to leave a remark about Gann M/V Elem

The staff is great the events are fun i have nothing bad to say about Gann ! I left Gann an honor student by two points my sister went there too and was an honor student .Almost everytime we drive by the school we both say we miss it alot
Mrs Newman, , Chattanooga, TN
Sat Sep 26, 2009
Ganns M/V school is an awesome school my two children went there and have just entered middle school they miss Gann Elem .. whom ever made a bad remark about Gann is wrong .
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the question. The parent reviews that we display are actually from the same site that Kevin referenced below. I think that this is simply due to the fact that we have yet to receive the latest reviews that have been rather positive. If you review the link from Kevin's answer below you'll notice that the first two reviews posted there are the same reviews we show. I'm not certain about when we import new reviews but imagine that these will make their way to our site very soon.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator