I just moved in the york rd area.what is the best ele, school in the area?

Asked by Apple, Baltimore, MD Tue Jul 10, 2012

Guilfod has low test scores and my child is a honor roll student,I am looking for a school to keep her on track and challenge her to better productivity.

Answers

3
Meek, Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Tue Jul 17, 2012
GOVANS ELEM. is also in the area
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Apple!

As REALTORS(R) in Maryland, we are not allowed to discuss schools and which is best. The law helps to protect you from our opinions!

There are websites that may be able to help you. Greatschools.org is a resource that compares schools by test scores.

Schooldigger.com shows a lot of different information about each school.

You also could contact the Baltimore City School system to find out what your options may be, based on your location.

Good luck to you!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Tue Jul 10, 2012
Hi Apple,

Try Greatschools.org for local school information. This forum is generally for questions to real estate agents and crazy as it is we're really not allowed to give an opinion on schools. Thanksfully the Internet provides some great sources for you to connect with other Moms in the same position and get their candid opinions. Best of luck!