I have an 11yr old daughter and we jst recently moved to TN from NC we r now renting n Niota & r looking to

Asked by Elena, Hickory, NC Mon Aug 31, 2009

buy a house between Niota and Knoxville, along 75 corridor what city or area would b the best?

Answers

2
Sherry Wheel…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Elena,

Knoxville has excellent schools and of course, the University of Tennessee. If you'd like to see what's available in Knoxville & the surrounding area, please email me at http://www.KnoxvilleHomes@SeriouslySherry.com & we'll work together in finding you your perfect home. I'm in Knoxville and I'd love to help you.
Cathy Mckee, , Athens, TN
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Elena, if you are not working with a Realtor I would be happy to assist you. There are many very good schools in the area and each city has a website with the ratings of their school system. I am also familiar with the overall details of each area, such as distance to business and hospitals,etc. Please feel free to give me a call at 423-519-5594.
Cathy McKee
C21 Robinson Realty