Schools in 78232>Question Details

Karl, Both Buyer and Seller in San Antonio, TX

I do not want my child to go to Churchill High but the house we are interested in is in that schools area by

Asked by Karl, San Antonio, TX Fri Aug 21, 2009

one block can I transport my child to another high? Like Mac

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 78232

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes Mac is an option, but you will need to provide your student transportation to and from school. Transportation is not provided by NEISD.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Bexar County > San Antonio > 78232 > Schools in 78232 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer