I cant believe how much crazy banks been by that house a million times and its so dinky. I wouldn't pay more than 40 for it. would you?u

Asked by Tara Lynn, Byron, MI Wed Apr 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102191026--Seymour-Rd-Lin…

Answers

3
Gavin Clouti…, Agent, Holly, MI
Wed May 14, 2014
Banks are crazy theses days. I think private sellers are still the best option if you are looking for a move in ready home. My cell is 888-806-5678 if you have more questions. I'm happy to help. Thanks
Anthony Harb…, , Linden, MI
Sun May 12, 2013
Well, 1,593 square feet is not dinky. Plus, this property is located directly on the lake which automatically enhances the value. Also, there are no other properties available on the lake that are for sale at this time. I'd love to live on a lake, would you?
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager