I am relocating to the NC and trying to find the best schools in the Charlotte or surrounding areas. I have 4 children ranging in age from 4-12.

Asked by Warren, Charlotte, NC Sat Nov 7, 2009

I know many people relocate to this area if anyone can offer some advise or suggestions to help me make a decision on location. Also recommend websites that might be helpful.

Answers

5
Sherry Brooks, Renter, 28227
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I grew up in Midland (right outside of Charlotte) and went to Cabarrus County schools. They are great! Great teachers, no violence among students, I was never exposed to any kids using drugs. I'm pregnant now and live in Mecklenburg County. We plan to move back to Cabarrus County before our daughter starts school.
Frank Redden, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Our children are currently in Cabarrus County Schools and the schools here are wonderful! I have also heard that Fort Mill, SC has great schools.
Frank Redden, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Jandk, Home Seller, Concord, NC
Sun Jul 10, 2011
My husband and I both taught in Cabarrus County Schools, and currently have a house for sale in Concord. We can both say that the schools are wonderful! We had moved there about four years ago to teach and it has been the best teaching experience thus far. We are only moving to get closer to family. If we could, we would stay in Concord. Check out the Cabarrus County website and browse the schools. It may help!
We are just got a contract on our house. Is your house still for sale?
Flag Sun Aug 19, 2012
barbarak, , Matthews, NC
Sat Nov 7, 2009
Hello Warren,

Here is a link that might be helpful. Just scroll down to Great Schools and click on it, you can do a search for Charlotte schools or surrounding counties or cities. Let me know if I can help you with house hunting too.

http://tinyurl.com/ygjqlhg