Schools in 10801>Question Details

Sandyhood, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

I am moving to 56 Madeleine Avenue, new Rochelle, New York, 10801, how do i enroll my children in elementary G4 an Junior High G7?

Asked by Sandyhood, New Rochelle, NY Mon Aug 15, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 10801

Help the community by answering this question:


Congratulations! I have lived in New Rochelle for over 33 years and love it! You will need proof of your residence at 56 Madeleine such as utility bills, etc.. and then you will need to make an appointment at Columbus School for your Grade School student and Isaac Young Middle School for your Grade 7 student. Best, Gay
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 15, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer